Madison Middle School  Logo
Map to Madison School Events Food Service Madison's Symphonic Band is NM Honor Band Performing Arts STUDENT AGENDA ITEMS Instructional Council Magic Pass for End of Year Activities Title IX
PTO Meetings, Minutes and Agendas Volunteer Background Checks Parent Resources
Welcome to the Library Library Policies Student Internet Policy Madison eLibrary Battle of the Books Juan Tabo Library
Madison Counseling Department Registration & Enrolling Resources
Health Room
Battle of the Books DIY Crafts Drama Club Makey Makey Yearbook


In-house Preregistration

Each Spring semester, the counseling department visits 6th and 7th grade students through their Science classes to assist in the Preregistration process.  Counselors help explain what mandatory courses students will take the next school year, and also what elective options students have for the next school year.  Students must complete the preregistration card, with a parent signature, in order to be considered preregistered for the next school year. 


***Students and families must still attend Registration events in the fall to complete the registration process.***

New to Madison or New to APS Preregistration

New to Madison:

Families and students from a different APS school, must complete the transfer process by submitting a transfer request through APS Transfer Office.  Transfer requests can be completed online at

Please visit the APS website ( for more information, or call the Transfer Office at  855-9050 or 855-9040.  If the transfer is approved, you will receive notification from the Transfer Office, and may come to Madison to fill out registration materials.  Please see our registrar, Joan Johnson, in the front office for these materials.


New to APS:

Families and students new to APS and in Madison's district, may visit our registrar, Joan Johnson, in the front office for information and materials on registration.  Please bring proof of residency, immunization records, birth certificate, valid identification, and any special education documents (IEP).