Counseling Hours and Days
Lindsey Berg, Professional Counselor
- 6th-8th Grades
- Monday - Friday 8:05 - 3:05
- Phone# 505-299-4735. ext. 30804
Please email to set up an appointment.
Whatever students disclose in the counseling office is confidential and private information unless a student reports:
- Harm to self
- Harm to others
- Student is being harmed or neglected by someone else
Important Information During COVID
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911. If you have a non-life-threatening but urgent mental health concern, please contact your private Mental Health provider, contact the NM Crisis line toll-free anytime 24/7/365 at 1-855-NMCRISIS (662-7474), or seek support with local mental health community providers.
News about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) may create anxiety and concerns for many people. The NM Crisis Line is a professional Mental Health line with a solution-focused approach built on validation, normalization, and access to resources. This organization is prepared to appropriately respond not only to mental health concerns, but also the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak.
For more information about COVID-19, please call the NM Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline at 855-600-3453.
- Utility Support
- 21 Ways to Practice Self Care Right Now — Move This World:
- What Kids Want To Know About Coronavirus: An Original Comic : Goats and Soda : NPR
- How to Talk to Your Anxious Child or Teen About Coronavirus | Anxiety and Depression Association of America, ADAA
- Coping with stress during the 2019-nCoV outbreak
- Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope With the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Activities for children and adolescents with no screen time